Working with me
What is coaching?
The Co-Active Coach® Training program is the only coach training program based on the Co-Active Model, a tried-and-true approach that provides a powerful process for engaging with others and is supported by current scientific research. The program is built on the cornerstone that we are all naturally creative, resourceful and whole and that we all possess the capacity for knowing what is best for ourselves. From there, the Co-Active Coach comes from a place of authentic being, listening and encouragement, to uncover the best in oneself and others.
Consumers who have partnered with a coach report a variety of positive impacts, including*:
- Increased self-esteem/self-confidence
- Improved communication
- Increased productivity
- Optimized performance
- Improved work/life balance
*Source: 2017 ICF Global Consumer Awareness Study
My coaching style
I’ll guide you in achieving more clarity about your wills, patterns, core values, building action plans towards reaching your goals and keeping you accountable throughout your change and growth process.
I pay close attention to create a safe space from the beginning until the end of the session for you to feel comfortable, stay authentic and completely honest.
The questions I’ll ask are always carefully picked, helping you to explore and understand why you feel a certain way and/or how to move forward, closer to your goals.
I’ll challenge you to get out of your comfort zone when appropriate and will hold you accountable.
I’ll own your agenda and will take charge when needed.
My coaching specialties
- Want to improve your well-being?
- Interested in self-awareness and self-growth?
- Want to discover your core values and life purpose?
- In a career transition phase?
- Want to change career/lifestyle to be more in tune with who you truly are?
- Feel overwhelmed or stressed?
- Want to thrive in your new country?
- Want to create a new community?
- Want to move to another country but are scared to make the leap?